To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Wix to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (size preferences, custom order information, etc.), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I only collect customer information as needed to complete an order. Your information will only be used in the following circumstances:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, settle disputes, or provide customer support.
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
• If necessary to comply with legal obligation or in connection with a legal claim or court order, such as retaining information about your purchases for tax purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• PirateShip. I use PirateShip to purchase shipping labels for orders, so I share address information with PirateShip in order to fulfill your order.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain personal information only as needed to fulfill your order and for statistical purposes. This information will not be shared except as stated above in the Information Sharing and Disclosure section, and your information will only be used for my own business needs (assessing which products sell best, etc.) unless you have given explicit consent for other uses, such as signing up for my mailing list. Personal data will remain on file for up to five years, at which point I will retain information on the transaction (such as item ordered, color specified, etc.) but will delete any personally identifying information (such as name, address, etc.).
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are as follows:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michael Price, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Michael Price, PO Box 656, Hixson, TN 37343